Some might say Gandhi, Mandela or Mother Teresa. While I love a good advocate of independence, peace, freedom, justice or compassion, when it came to thinking about today’s prompt in Clairey Hewitt‘s I’m Blogging Every Day in May! — ‘I am inspired by…’ — here’s what came to mind:
I am inspired by:
- Pinterest. Whether I’m looking for ideas for lamp shade bases, 1920s hairstyles, 70s makeup, Easter crafts, quotes, recipes – it’s all there in pictures and links and hours of data usage.
Source: Pinterest (of course)
- Clean work spaces. I don’t get to be inspired by those very often.
- Elsie and Maeve. Why else would I try to do 50 jump lunges in a row? I want to feel great for them.
- Beautiful fabric. Fellow fabric lovers, are ya hearing me, sisters?
- Other mums. I like that we’re all in it together, trying to figure out how to be the best parents we can be and raise kids that people want to be around.
- Anthony. If it’s a high, he shares it. If it’s support I need, he offers it. If it’s a low, he’s there. If it’s a problem, he solves it. If I need to hear something, even if it’s a different way of thinking, he says it. He inspires me to be all that in return.
- Oh, and Kasey Chambers. Cos I wannabe. Still.
How about you?